Dekaron-PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug

4 posters

Go down

Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug Empty Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug

Post by SixSense Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:25 am

If your a Staff User Concerra Summoner, Regression Hell will just give you a tiny amount of damage. Yes, its true and its not a bug, since, Regression is not a magical type of skill, thus, it gives you a little damage, BUT If you are a Dual Blade user, it will work perfectly, so I suggest, If you really wanna go Staff ConSummy, make it a Hybrid class, it works effectively. Personally TESTED it and it was AWESOME
SixSense
SixSense

Back to top Go down

Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug Empty Re: Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug

Post by Gayramon31 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 am

Surprised oohhhh
Gayramon31
Gayramon31

Back to top Go down

Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug Empty Re: Regression Hell Concerra Summoner Bug

Post by SixSense Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 am

Gayramon31 wrote:Surprised oohhhh
yeah yeah yoh yoh!
SixSense
SixSense

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 am

Hybrid? Low Damage ata. Dual Blade nlang since you said "Regression is not a magical type of skill", then why use it when you already knew that it's not for a staff type? Maybe bug lang talaga kasi nga dito mo na post. baka bukas fixed na yan. hahahah

DeadlyBuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by SixSense Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 pm

I say, Hybrid, its worth it.. gamitin mo lang, DB pag gagamit ka nang regression hell na skill, i had a great combo when it comes to Hybrid Concerra, tested it on a character with full tier 4 rings and with full resist set, and still hit on around 30-50k when combo is successful,because when the combo will hit you successfully, you will got 0% poison resistance so, kung matatamaan ka nang mga poison based skills, tyak masakit un,pero di tatagal ang debuffs na yun mga 5seconds lang ata,  but on normal attacks, i would hit him around 9-13k.. promise its worth it. Its up to you guys to arrange the skills, it is freakin cool... My weapon is Full Slot, +12 Dragon DualBlade FS with 2x max rhombus 2x 7% poison damage, Staff is 2x 5% Critical Damage and 2 7% poison gem. its cool.. i swear Smile
SixSense
SixSense

Back to top Go down

Post by jhonkevin Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am

Weak Talaga Concerra aahahaa Very Happy 
jhonkevin
jhonkevin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 am

hahaha tingnan natin yan pag naka DL na ako. CS char gusto ng lil bro ko. ipapabasa ko to sa kanya kung makakapagregister na kami sa game.

DeadlyBuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum